Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Can't help but love the Texan and Cowboy Fans at the Tailgate party

We are one in this great state of ours. That was shown by the gentleman behaviors at the stadium in the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans game on October 26th, 2010, at Reliant Stadium. It was also evident in the smiles and congeniality among those on opposite support positions. I am going to share that with you here. Such lovely people with which to enjoy the Tailgate party.
My tummy hurts from laughing!
I saw this lovely lady when she was giggling over a joke with her friends. I seemed to make it a lot worse when I started kidding her about her tattoo! She was trying to explain to me that the tattoo wasn't real and I wasn't buying it. She wins the award on best laugh! Would we all have such a personality! She had me rolling on the floor before I could get out of their tent.

Want a chiller? Who can say no to that sweet face?
Miss Miller Light had a great smile. She was passing out some nice Texans chillers. You don't think the guys behind her noticed her, do you?

I can't believe you did that!
This guy had just finished off a Tequila shot(s) with whipped cream. The girls are laughing as he has come out of it unscathed but wait a minute! He has water in his hand! A feeble attempt to detox?

We are the Texans!

This was Tejano day, a celebration of the rich culture in the latino community who support our Texans. Some folks won't let Earl Campbell be forgotten. To us, he played for the Texans, not the Oilers.

So you like my red hair. Ok then I will show it to you in the sun!






This young lady was destined to be featured before I left the tent. Her red hair I found to be amazing as it glowed in the sun.  And that is why her smile is so genuine.


This is the way it goes. We are going to win!!

Listen pops, I am proud of my Mexican heritage. Tengo muchisimo orgullo de mis parientes de Mexico. Hablas el español? Porque no?

Hey pops, look at me! I'm ready!!!

Hey pops! I am about to show Dallas what a real man is like! I AM READY FOR WAR on the turf! Let me at 'em.
You and I both know that I am the sweetheart of the Texans fans
 
Another lovely lady making a statement. Texans it is, has been and will continue to be!

Can I help that I am a Dallas fan?
All ages were represented at the Tailgate and in the stands of Reliant.

Great boots
I think this lady was waiting for me. I saw her cleaning the front of the truck and apparently waxing the front bumper. Then I figured it out. She wanted a clean place to sit down. Now she was ready for a photo to be taken! Please .... No problema!

You gotta be kidding me!





You want me to do what? ... Geez buddy! The lady just before you wanted her photo taken!







Little Guy award - going right in the ole bread basket
Watch me put it where Schaub #8 would put it, right into the hands of Andre Johnson, #80!

No comments: